Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Taste of Love: Practicing God's Presence

A Taste of Love is the title of the upcoming Women's Spiritual Refresher on March 12th, 2011. I plan to reference the Great Commandment along with a touch of spiritual disciplines (worship, prayer, scripture meditation and service) to set the table for a taste of God's love.

We women are busy -- with good things -- but often we don't take the time just to enjoy God's presence.

My goal is to give women an opportunity to focus on God through the disciplines and so open doors to experience more of God's presence.

To love our precious Lord with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength produces joy in God's presence. Oh how I pray -- and invite you to pray with me-- that we will experience Love's presence.

I am praying that the Holy Spirit who presents Christ's living PRESENCE to us, will sharpen my thoughts and heart. I desire that God use me to bless the dear women who will be coming.Would you join me in praying that?


A Taste of Love is open to women in the north Indiana area and will be held at the Mount Etna United Methodist Church at the corner of Highways 9 and 124. For more information, or to get a brochure, please leave a comment below, or email me at transformingword@sbcglobal.net.

No comments: